BOTH BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NO
- shops for groceries: obvs Italia, he doesn’t trust Germany to do that because he usually just buy meat
- kills the spiders: Italia because then Germany would know their house isn’t THAT CLEAN as he thinks
- comes home drunk at 3am: fucking Germany after visiting his brother
- makes breakfast: Germany because he kind of feels guilty that Italy does almost all the cooking
- remembers to feed the fish: none, they don’t fucking have fishes
- decorates the apartment: Italia, Germany is way too old-school and Italia prefers a much modern fashion
- initiates duets: Italia, he loves singing and Germany almost never sing along with him
- falls asleep first: Italia, because Germany is way too busy hiding his massive erection from Italia sleeping naked
- shops for groceries: Kaworu because Shinji is an indecisive trash
- kills the spiders: Shinji, Kaworu is afraid of them because spiders of the legs
- comes home drunk at 3am: none of them, they spent the night being gay
- makes breakfast: Kaworu because he loves to make Shinji feel special
- remembers to feed the fish: Shinji because he loves the idea of something being alive thanks to him
- decorates the apartment: Shinji, Kaworu knows nothing about human fashions
- initiates duets: Kaworu whenever Shinji is about to cry
- falls asleep first: Shinji, because Kaworu likes to see his sleepy face
I think the thing I really just hate about anti-kawoshin shippers most is the fact that the large majority of their arguments are based in homophobia. At it’s simplest core they’re all homphobic and most don’t even realize it.
There is a difference between simply not liking a ship but…
- How I feel about this character:
I am nuts about this boy.He basically resonates with me on a personal level: someone who is supportive and genuine, but as how Eva’s generally cynical, albeit realistic aspects are, he is shown as having problems as well, though this can be argued against because his flaws not being there and blatant like we want them to. He lacks self-preservation.
- All the people I ship romantically with this character: Shinji
- My non-romantic OTP for this character: Kaworei and KawoMari
- My unpopular opinion about this character: Kaworu doesn’t coddle Shinji like some say that he does. He’s pretty honest, but again, this isn’t as in your face, which can be reasoning for why one would argue this.
- One thing I wish would happen / had happened with this character in canon. For him to stop dying.
- How I feel about this character: He is an asshole, but he’s a very complex asshole. It’s also cool how Gendo is and becomes one of the main antagonists of Evangelion, not just to Shinji but on a wider scale. Gendo’s character is a lot like Shinji’s in EOE: He doesn’t really care who he uses as long as he doesn’t get hurt, otherwise if there is no use for them, he wants nothing to do with them if they do not choose to go serve under his agendas.
- All the people I ship romantically with this character: Nobody, because Gendo doesn’t respect Yui, Shinji, or his peers. He doesn’t respect anyone.
- My non-romantic OTP for this character: N/A
- My unpopular opinion about this character: Gendo basically represents in Eva that two people may be opposites on the surface, yet too similar at the core.
- One thing I wish would happen / had happened with this character in canon: It already did happen. Gendo got his comeuppance in EOE.
omg I just founf the thing!!! I just found the thing that I commented the other time (I don’t even remember which of all the things) but I found it!!! Is Shinji crying and drinking coffee on top of Kaworu! I thought it was a joke but it wasn’t… omg, I don’t even…
Send me a Ship and I’ll tell you:
- Who’s more dominant: it varies, but mostly Shinji, to be honest
- Who’s the cuddler: Kaworu’s really big on physical affection, and it doesn’t take long for Shinji to warm up to him
- Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: usually, Kaworu is big spoon and Shinji is little spoon
- What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: they really enjoy listening to music together, and going out to museums and things
- Who cooks: Shinji; Kaworu burns everything
- Who comes home drunk at 3am: neither of them, really, but Shinji might be the one more like to do so?
- Who kills the spiders: neither of them; Kaworu tries to convince Shinji to simply release the spider into the wild
- Who falls asleep first: Shinji; Kaworu has awful sleeping habits
- A head canon: Kaworu’s has varied music tastes, and so sometimes they’ll be lying down together, headphones in, with classical music playing. and then heavy metal starts and Shinji practically falls off the bed and Kaworu’s really confused (“it’s just as beautiful”).
- Their relationship summed up in a gif: